Welcome to PhysioActive!
We are PhysioActive Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Centre, a boutique physiotherapy clinic founded in 1999 and located in Thornhill, just north of Steeles and Dufferin. Our focus is you and regardless of what musculoskeletal issue you have, no matter if it’s rehabilitation, relief from strains and headaches or even general wellness, our only goal is to see you meet yours!
Not all clinics are built the same and what makes PhysioActive special is that we recognize the need for personal one on one service. That’s the reason why students or techs will never aid in the session, just your selected, fully certified physiotherapist who is there to not only treat you, but educate you as well.
Based in Thornhill, Physioactive proudly provides physiotherapy and massage therapy services to the people of Vaughan, Concord and Maple.
“Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” – George Santayana (philosopher, poet and novelist)
With education comes knowledge and with knowledge comes the wisdom of knowing your body better. Build on your weaknesses and they become strengths. Fixing what you do wrong will help you excel in whatever goals you want to achieve.
All this and more will contribute to you feeling better and getting well faster, it’s the PhysioActive advantage.
View photos of our new up-to-date fully equipped clinic.
- Sports Injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Back / Neck / Shoulder Pain
- Muscle / Joint / Nerve Pain
- Sprains / Strains
- Arthritis / Tendonitis / Bursitis
- Degenerative Joint / Disc Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniations & Sciatica
- Postural Problems
- Muscle Imbalances
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Post Fracture Rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia / Chronic & Neuropathic Pain
- Trigger Points
- TMJ (Jaw) Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Foot and Heel Pain/Disorders
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inner-Ear Related Balance (BPPV), Vestibular & Dizziness Disorders
- Scoliosis Yoga Therapy
- And More…
Got a question? Like to book an appointment? Contact us now and we'll get back to you immediately.
Follow Us On
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy (CAMPT)
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- College Of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Ontario Massage Therapist Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
1450 Clark Ave W, Unit 22,
Vaughan, ON L4J 7R5,
To make an appointment:
email us at Info@physioactive.ca
- Based in Thornhill, Physioactive proudly provides services to the people of Vaughan, Concord and Maple